Why hire a REALTOR® with CARLETON REALTY?
All CARLETON REALTY Agents are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and are properly called REALTORS®. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. They are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTOR® business practices are monitored at local board levels. CARLETON REALTY is a member of the Multiple Listing Service and requires its agents to abide by all rules and regulations of these services.
CARLETON REALTY is a full service brokerage and can assist clients with the following real estate transactions:
There are many aspects to consider when purchasing a home. Buyers should hire an agent that is specifically committed to representing you, from the initial selection of properties, to the contract negotiations, to the closing date. Whether you’re a first time buyer or an experienced buyer, it is good to know that your real estate agent has your best interests in mind as you select a home.
Sellers list their homes with real estate agents to ensure professional representation throughout the home selling process. As a buyer, you deserve the same kind of service! In most scenarios, buyers receive the benefits of having an agent represent them at no cost!
Having representation throughout the buying process is crucial. Contact one of our Agents today to start your home search. Your FREE Home Buyer Consultation will include:
- Provide an insight of the entire real estate purchase process & discuss the Do’s & Don’ts of home searching
- Determine how much you can afford & learn if you qualify for down payment assistance
- Conduct a lender analysis to match you with the perfect lender for your current financial position
- Conduct a comprehensive home search through the multiple listing service & discover tips for negotiating the best deal
If you’re planning to sell your home, nothing is more important than knowing a fair asking price. Contact one of our many qualified Agents to provide you with a free market analysis. Our neighborhood experts will analyze comparable sold listings to help you determine the accurate market value of your home.
Buying or selling a home is the biggest and most important financial transaction people experience in their lifetime. Once you decide to sell your home, choosing the right real estate company and agent to represent you during this transaction is the most important decision you will make. Consider the following reasons why you should list with CARLETON REALTY:
- We have a commitment to serve our clients’ needs with quality service, honesty, and integrity.
- We have a corporate commitment to follow a strict code of ethics in all areas of the real estate business.
- We will expose your home to the market on the nation’s leading websites.
- We offer virtual tour capabilities which attract potential buyers first by linking to home buyer websites and social media.
- We advertise our listings in home buyer magazines with the highest distribution in print and online.
- We advertise in local and regional newspaper publications.
- We offer straight forward “no tricks” advertising which often gives location, address and price. No “bait and switch” tactics.
- We offer to hold open houses to further expose the property to the market.
- We have agents that specialize and market in all areas of Central Ohio.
- We provide ongoing training for our agents to improve skills to better serve our clients.
- We have agents that speak multiple languages to assist non-English speaking clients.
- We have a list of professional and reputable companies we work with for all your real estate needs including title companies, mortgage lenders, inspectors, and insurance agents.
List with CARLETON REALTY, and we will see to it that your home is sold for the best price, in the shortest amount of time and with the least inconvenience to you.
Investment Property – REO Property
Many of the agents with CARLETON REALTY are well versed in assisting Buyers purchase investment properties. Bank Owned, VA, HUD Homes, and Short Sale properties can oftentimes make excellent investment opportunities. Our agents can help you analyze various neighborhoods to determine if a property and projected rehab costs will provide a return on investment. Contact one of our agents today to provide you a list of REO properties, and start your journey toward a successful real estate portfolio.
CARLETON REALTY has over 25 years of experience in Property Management. Our Agents can assist clients from purchasing an investment property to finding tenants to managing all aspects of the property. Our property management team provides services to both residential and commercial clients.
CARLETON REALTY features Agents that specialize in commercial real estate. Our commercial agents are able to assist clients in the purchase, sale, lease or management of a wide spectrum of commercial properties.
Moving is always stressful, even if you’re just moving across town. However, moving across the state, country or even world is particularly hard. Everything changes including the simple comforts that you take for granted, such as favorite restaurants or places of recreation.
Our Agents make life easier for relocating clients by pairing them with a neighborhood expert that will provide detailed home searches, market trends, and various community resources to help in choosing the best fit for our clients’ needs. Our clients never feel alone when making their big moves.
CARLETON REALTY partners with several third-party corporate relocation companies to assist clients in purchasing and in selling their homes. Our company is excellent in seeing every aspect of the real estate transaction through to ensure a quick and effortless home sale. CARLETON REALTY fully understands the relocation chain of command, required relocation documents, and how to interact with transferees and relocation coordinators.
Corporate and government relocation is a growing segment of the real estate industry. Corporate mergers, reorganizations, and job promotions fuel the need for companies to move employees from one location to another, around the country or the world. The increasing complexity of moving employees has helped fuel the growth of third-party relocation companies. Relocation companies’ experience in handling the logistical and financial aspects of moving an employee make them an integral part of the employer’s human resource team.
CARLETON REALTY has agents on staff that are also licensed auctioneers with many years of experience. Our Auctioneers handle both real estate and personal property making estate sales easier to package together for your clients.