Bob Kutschbach, owner and broker of Carleton Realty, gives tips for selling your home in the spring.
After winter, a home may not look as good as it might have in the summer. When selling a home it is important to make sure that the exterior is presentable.
- Ensure that the mulch is adequate and free of debris.
- Check your siding for mildew and dirt, powerwash if necessary
- Clean out the gutters
- Add new plants for curb appeal
On the interior of the home:
- Make sure that seasonal decor is appropriate for the spring
- Air out the house to clear any musty smells
- Open curtains and blinds for showing so the house feels warm, bright and cheery.
- Remove any dead or dying houseplants
If you have any questions about selling your home in the spring call us!!!