With the recent spike in Covid-19 cases in Central Ohio clients are curious about what REALTORS® are doing to protect them while buying and selling homes. Sellers are especially concerned with sanitation in their homes.
- Agents are using booties, sanitizer, and cleaning wipes in homes when showing.
- Agents are encouraging everyone to use masks.
- Agents are the only ones to touch the home. Including doorknobs, light switches, etc.
- Showings are not allowed to overlap. Only one group in a home at a time.
- Open houses are encouraged by some agents so that the home may be thoroughly sanitized only once after.
- Social distancing is very much encouraged.
If you have any questions about the market, selling or buying a home, please reach out to us!