• Home
    • Blog Posts
    • CARLETON REALTY REALTORS® and the Susan G. Komen® Race for the Cure Columbus 2017

    CARLETON REALTY REALTORS® and the Susan G. Komen® Race for the Cure Columbus 2017

    Breast Cancer Awareness

    CARLETON REALTY is proud to be sponsoring a team for the 2017 Susan G. Komen® Race for the Cure! Taking place on May 20th in downtown Columbus, this race raises awareness for breast cancer and celebrates the survivors! CARLETON REALTY actively volunteers in our community and is always happy to support worthy causes such as this.

    This race series is the world’s largest and most successful fundraising effort for breast cancer. The series has more than 140 events spread over 4 continents, with over 1 million participants!

    With these fundraising efforts 75% of the money raised stays in our community to fund local breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25% goes to the Susan G. Komen® research and training grants program.

    CARLETON REALTY’s team this year plans to raise $2,500 or more! Please consider supporting our team or an individual participant with a donation by visiting our team page HERE!

    Trackback from your site.

    CARLETON REALTY

    CARLETON REALTY has been helping clients buy, sell, and manage real estate including residential and commercial properties throughout Ohio for over 25 years. With over 200 agents and 8 administrative staff members working under an experienced licensed broker, our team offers extensive expertise and knowledge about your local real estate market. Our agents come from diverse backgrounds, and collectively speak over 20 different languages. Our team has the ability to help clients feel educated and empowered throughout real estate transactions who may have otherwise needed a translator.

    Leave a Reply